The high performance 32 bit sound engine supports broadcast quality WAV files and will even import compressed MP3, OGG & WMA files. Use it to record your own music, your band or even a remix for a dance recital.Mixcraft Recording Studio is a multitrack recording studio with effects.
The amazing fact about home recording today is that you really only need a computer and a good multitrack recording program such as Mixcraft to create amazing sound! When you’ve finished your mix, publish it to the Internet as an MP3, OGG, WMA or RealAudio file, or render it to burn it with an CD burner such as Acoustica MP3 CD Burner.
Features of Mixcraft Recording Studio:
· Easy to use multitrack audio mixing & recording studio!
· Unlimited tracks depending on your computer’s processing power!
· Pan, volume, solo and mute on each track.
· Cutting edge 32 bit sound engine for maximum sonic quality!
· Read and write high quality audio, including broadcast quality 24 & 32 bit WAV files up to 192 kHz.
· Import compressed MP3, WMA, OGG and WAV files!
· 6 Powerful Effects including
· Reverb – Simulate environments
· Delay – Create multiple echo effects
· EQ – Boost bass, treble, mid-range, 10 band EQ
· Compression – Boost dynamics to sound louder
· Flanger – Create a whooshing effect
· Chorus – Double up your vocals
· Shape your sounds with resonant filter automation. Great for DJs!
· Automatic drag and drop cross-fading!
· Easy looping tools – Create loops out of sections of other sounds or songs.
· Render to Realaudio, MP3, WMA, OGG and WAV, including broadcast WAV files at high sample rates and bit depths. (Includes 24 and 32 bit sounds and sample rates up to 192kHz
· Render your mix to a WAV to burn it with a CD burner such as Acoustica MP3 CD Burner.